[Zope] WebDAV client for MacOS (and question)

Jim Harrison jhrsn@pop.pitt.edu
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 15:52:21 -0500

For those interested, there is a functional Mac WebDAV client called Goliath
at <http://www.webdav.org/goliath/> with source and executable available
under the Gnu GPL.

Interestingly, DTML methods downloaded via WebDAV are executed first so that
the resulting html is sent (similar to what would be sent to a web browser
for a standard http request) rather than the dtml code of the method. This
limits the usefulness of WebDAV for editing methods and dynamic pages. Does
anyone know whether there is something I need to set up in Zope to allow it
to send the actual method code (I'm running Zope 2.1.2)?

Jim Harrison
Univ. of Pittsburgh