[Zope] WebDAV client for MacOS (and question)

Phil Harris phil.harris@zope.co.uk
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 21:07:29 -0000

You will need to patch Goliath to request something like:

http://zope.server.com/index_html/document_src

Not that this only works with dtml_methods and dtml_documents but see below.

This assumes that you have authenticated correctly via WebDAV.

There is a Python lib that you could try this stuff out with.

I have a patched version that I'm using that allows authentication, and also
supports geting the source of SQL and XML types.

Mail me privately if your interested.

HTH

Phil
phil.harris@zope.co.uk