[Zope] python question/ LDAPAdapter product bug

Dennis Moore rainking@feeding.frenzy.com
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 16:59:43 -0600

We discovered a problem with the LDAP Adapter product.  It seems that
because of this line:

name,password=tuple(string.split(decodestring(string.split(auth)[-1]), ':'))

we get a ValueError (unpack tuple of wrong size) when the password
contains a colon (:).  does anyone know of a workaround for this?

--
pity this busy monster, manunkind,         |    Dennis  Moore    |       Sarah
not. Progress is a comfortable disease.    | rainking@frenzy.com |   McLachlan