[Zope] Is there a better way to code this?

Andrew Kenneth Milton akm@mail.theinternet.com.au
Tue, 4 Jul 2000 00:19:40 +1000 (EST)

+----[ Luke Tymowski ]---------------------------------------------
| Hello,
|
| I'm still having trouble trying to get Zope to use/ignore header and footer
| code in the appropriate places.

...snip...

| So. Is there a better way to do this? Or is the above meet and right and
| not worthy of shame? I want to write a How-To so other newbies don't have
| to go through what I did.

You should set flags to say when it's safe to render the header/footer,
or you should remove the header/footer calls from documents you want to
embed.

--
Totally Holistic Enterprises Internet|  P:+61 7 3870 0066   | Andrew Milton
The Internet (Aust) Pty Ltd          |  F:+61 7 3870 4477   |