[Zope] Is there a better way to code this?

Luke Tymowski ltymowski@attglobal.net
Mon, 03 Jul 2000 10:39:32 -0400

Hello Andrew,

>You should set flags to say when it's safe to render the header/footer,
>or you should remove the header/footer calls from documents you want to
>embed.

Can't do the latter.
I'm building a weblog. I need to have the user enter entries for each day.
I need for each day to display properly on its own - which means each needs
header and footer code. And I need the front page to be created on the fly,
consisting of the three latest entries, but, of course, without the header
and footer code appearing in the body of the document.

It now works as it should, but I want to know if there is a more elegant
way of doing what I want to do. No point pointing fellow newbies at
something and then have one of the gurus suggest I could have done it much
more simply and elegantly.

Luke