[Zope] ZCatalog, subtransactions permissions

Eric L. Walstad Eric@Walstads.net
Tue, 04 Jul 2000 08:22:05 -0700

Hi All,

I have a user that is trying to go thru the JobBoard tutorial.  In part of
the tutorial he is supposed to turn off subtransactions in his instance of
ZCatalog.  However, he does not have the necessary permissions to do so.

I'm the one that is supposed to setup his permissions, but I can't seem to
find how or where to do it.  Which permission is it and where is it set?

There is no security tab in the ZCatalog folder, so I can't change his local
role for that folder.  I've tried changing his local role in the folder that
contains the ZCatalog folder, but without any luck.

TIA,  Eric.