[Zope] getting queries of a database into variables?

Rajil Saraswat rajil@iitk.ac.in
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 05:12:15 +0530 (IST)

hi ,
 I am try to setup a cookie based authorization system(learnt from my perl
dyas). i dont know much of sql, so after reading thru ZSql guide, i could
build up a list of my users login and passwords. If i query the database
and test it the result get printed on screen. How do i put up queried data
into variables so i can conditionally check them?
Does there exist some readymade package for setting up cookie based
authorization. i could locate someting called LoginManager, but how do i
use it.
Thanks for any clues.