[Zope] Mirroring to IIS

Jake LeBeau JLeBeau@cityofboise.org
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 11:47:06 -0600

Hello all,

I'm attempting to mirror our Zope site to IIS 5.0 on a W2K Server, and am having problems with Netscape Navigator. Because the files have no file extension, Netscape keeps trying to download and save the files to disk, rather than displaying the content as HTML. I've tried several ways of specifying that the MIME content type header coming from the server is "text/html", but nothing alters the behavior of Netscape. Is there anyone else out there who may have had experience with this and would be willing to help? Any advice would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Jake LeBeau <jlebeau@cityofboise.org>