[Zope] Q: Zope meeting in Paris in August?

bruno.mattarollo@ams.greenpeace.org bruno.mattarollo@ams.greenpeace.org
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 16:05:35 +0200

Hello ...

> >Hello everybody.  I'm chatting with someone in Paris about a possible
> >Zope gathering during my vacation to see my in-laws August 11th-25th.
> >I'll be in Paris for a few days in the beginning and possibly at the
> >end.  Is anybody interested in hosting an event?

I would also be glad to attend such event. I will also be on
vacations around that time. I will schedule my pass through Paris
accordingly.

Would be great to meet other EuroZopers as Richard Moon said.

Cheers

/B

Bruno Mattarollo <bruno.mattarollo@ams.greenpeace.org>
Greenpeace International (http://www.greenpeace.org)

Greenpeace calls for all the earth's remaining ancient
forests to be protected from destruction.
See Greenpeace Position on Acient Forests at:
http://www.greenpeace.org/~forests/resources/GPonanfor.pdf