[Zope] Re: howto_wrapper: probs with PUT and manage_main -> IDs are already in use

T.J. Mannos MannosTJ@slcc.edu
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 07:25:17 -0600

Marcus,

REF: http://www.zope.org/Members/unfo/howto_wrapper

I may have left out a step.  If you try to add the methods to the Control
Panel / Products / HTMLDocument folder, it will fail.  You have to go one
more level down, into the HTMLDocument ZClass (It will say "Z Class at
/Control_Panel / Products / HTMLDocument / HTMLDocument").  Sorry about
that.

I'll update my instructions.  If you have any more problems, send me an
e-mail.

By the way, I've enhanced my processHTMLFile method slightly to allow access
to namespace variables via the &dtml-xxxx; syntax.  If you're interested,
drop me a line.  I eventually want to allow any arbitrary DTML tag to
execute, but I don't have a clue how to do that right now... :)

- T.J.