[Zope] Re: Problem

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Wed, 26 Jul 2000 05:55:23 -0400

Anvita,

JavaScript is inlined in a DTML method just like it would be inside a
file on a filesystem.  Because JavaScript runs on the client, you just
need to make sure that you return it somehow in the response to the
client.  There is no "magic" to doing this... as a simple example:

- create a DTML method with the following body:

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>Test</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<script>
alert('hi')
</script>
</HTML>

- view it

You should see a JavaScript alert box in your browser.

-----
Dear Sir,

Thanx for promt reply.

I could get some help but still unable to find some material abt "how to
call JavaScript while creating our
site using Zope". I tried but couldn't succeed. I would be thankful if
you'll tell me something about it too.

Thanking you,

Yours truly,

Anvita Bajpai