[Zope] Re: Is DTML a bastardized form of XML, or valid XML?

Martijn Pieters mj@digicool.com
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 07:22:38 +0200

On Thu, Jun 22, 2000 at 05:45:58PM -0700, Hung Jung Lu wrote:
> The rest should be handled through a good GUI (Graphical User Interface),
> with fancy stuff like collapsable panel items. I hope Digicool is doing
> something like this with their Mozilla project.

This kind of feature may indeed become part of Zope Studio _one day_. I first
of all want Zope Studio to be a working product.

For a first version, the goal of Zope Studio to provide a GUI alternative for
the current management interface, but with the same basic functionality. For
DTML editing this means that it will provide no more than basic text editing.

I am in the process of clarifying all this right now, before we do any more
development. The Zope Studio ZWiki will, over the coming days, contain much
more information on what Zope Studio is about.

--
Martijn Pieters