[Zope] Worldpilot IMAP Bl00z

Tres Seaver tseaver@palladion.com
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 22:31:46 -0600

Michel Pelletier wrote:

> Tres Seaver wrote:
> >

> > WU IMAP on a RH 6.x box is *bizarre*.,
>
> Try editing the configuration file sometime.  It's the one that ends in
> .c

My sarcasm meter is in the shop after an accidental exposure to
comp.lang.perl.misc (ugly story, don't ask), so I'm not sure how big a brick of
salt to apply.  WU IMAP is a nice stick for clobbering those who think Zope's
documentation stinks;  there is absolutely *nothing* in the package to give the
hapluse admin any clue how to configure the damn thing.

I spent about 4 hours this weekend prowling the net looking to resolve this
issue.

Tres Seaver         tseaver@palladion.com    713-523-6582
Palladion Software  http://www.palladion.com