[Zope] Worldpilot IMAP Bl00z

Ryan Hughes rh@n-h.net
Fri, 03 Mar 2000 21:53:33 +0100

Hi Tres, Hi Jack,

Thanks for the infos/repost.
Is there no way to control UW IMAP to look for a specific folder in each
user's home dir for the INBOX root? Something like the way
http://host/~username/ mapping works in apache?

If not, then I'll add this instruction to the upcoming FAQ for
worldpilot, since this is the no.1 question up to now. (Jeeze, looks
like I'll have to install UW IMAP myself afterall, too.)

Cheers,
Ryan

--
Ryan Hughes <rh@n-h.net>
Neuberger & Hughes GmbH   http://www.n-h.net

The Open Source Personal Information Manager Server