[Zope] Client-side Zope

Patrick Phalen zope@teleo.net
Thu, 9 Mar 2000 10:50:18 -0800

[Jerry Spicklemire, on Thu, 09 Mar 2000]

:: One point that I think is still evolving is a clear set of guidelines
:: regarding what data is held in Zope, and what should be in other formats,
:: such as Gadfly. As long as we diligently keep DTML doing templating, and
:: avoid mixing tabular data and static content in with ZODB objects, it
:: should be fairly straightforward to do Zope Exports of the Zope Framework,
:: and file copies, or native exports of data in other "backends".

Evolving set of guidelines?

Can someone in the know take a crack at setting these down in writing?