[Zope] problems with manage_delObject()

M.J. Stahl mjstahl@bizux.net
Thu, 09 Mar 2000 16:07:37 -0500

I currently have a hyperlink, that is used to delete an object that resides
within the OOSStorage folder.

[<a href="outofstock/OOSStorage/manage_delObject(<dtml-var
id>)">SHIPPED</A>]

The <dtml-var id> is interpreted just fine, but what it tells me when I
click on the URL gives me a;

(start error notice)

Debugging Notice

Zope has encountered a problem publishing your object.
Cannot locate object at:
http://160.100.0.1/inventory/backorders/outofstock/OOSStorage/manage_delObje
cts%2820000428164227%29

(end error notice)

[NOTE: 20000428164227 is the ID, I am assuming %28 and %29 are either the
'()' or the '<>']

Can anyone give me any pointers on deleting an object directly through a
hyperlink. I think I am on the right track but am missing something when
trying to use the 'manage_delObjects()' function.

Any enlightenment would be extremely appreciated.

Best regards,

MJ Stahl