[Zope] efficient internal redirect

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 10:27:05 +0100

Take a look at my Redirector product, which does this very thing -- it
lets you create Redirector folders which, when rendered, simply redirect
to somewhere else.

It uses regexps to let you apply patterns, such as saying that "/Parrot"
should redirect to "/PetShop" but than "/Parrot/Fish" should redirect to
"/Aquarium". It allows 1:1 redirects as well as many:1 redirects.

Dylan Jay has derived an improved version that supports simpler group
replacements using replace(). Both versions are on zope.org.

Alexander Staubo
mailto:alex@mop.no
http://www.mop.no/~alex/