[Zope] How do I download the results of a large Query

Baker, Dennis (sjmr) DBaker@CHW.edu
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 15:05:38 -0800

I would like to set up a link to some SQL query results in comma delimited
ascii that will download the data rather than display it.  I am having two
problems.  First the data is coming up in the browser and I want them to
download it without having to right click and select download.  Second,
before the SQL is completed the browser times out.

I think if I solve the first problem,  the second will be Ok,  Any ideas?

Dennis Baker
Information Systems Manager, St. Joseph's Medical Resources