[Zope] How do I download the results of a large Query

Jim Sanford jsanford@atinucleus.com
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 17:28:53 -0600

You will need to use an external python method.

I am currently writing one that will take any sql query and a file name as its parameters and put the results of the query into the
file as  comma or tab delimited records with or without the the field names in the first record.

Will post info here when I have it completed

              Jim Sanford
      .       Database Engineer
     / \  /   Accelerated Technology, Inc.
    /   /     720 Oak Circle Drive East
   /  /  \    Mobile, AL 36609
  / /     \   Voice: 334-661-5770  fax: 334-661-5788
 /         \  E-Mail: jsanford@atinucleus.com
              Web: http://www.atinucleus.com

 Nucleus.  All You NEED in an RTOS.  Royalty Free