[Zope] Re-evalute DTML

Danae and Andy dna@agmweb.bc.ca
Sun, 7 May 2000 11:09:50 -0700

Thanks for the reply... but im still confused, I think I my methodolgy about
this all wrong.

> You probably want to store just
>
>   example
>
> as the string in the class' property.

Here is the problem, there is a mix of html and dtml stored in the classes
property.

> To get the acquired method called "example", you'd use something like
>
>   <dtml-var "_[method_to_show]">
>
> In this case, this is roughly equivalent to <dtml-var example>.

Yes this works, but not in my instance. Since I stupidly mixed html and dtml
in property, acquring that property doesnt make sense since it will be along
the lines of "<p>Test<dtml-var "absolute_url()"></p>" for example.

> Also, please post to this list in plain text format rather than HTML.

Oops sorry, forgot.

Thanks.