[Zope] manage_changeProperties

josh on josh@zesty.com
Thu, 11 May 2000 22:19:17 +0100

Rik,

thanks, yeah that is similar to what I want.  In fact basically it, except
it doesn't work for me.

I want to change the value of a property of an instance.

I think I am addressing it properly, and it doesn't come up with any errors,
but when I check the property it hasn't changed.

could this be to do with permissions?  or would I get an error then?

josh

http://zdp.zope.org/projects/zsnippet/snippets/DTMLContent/getobject_by_refe