[Zope] textarea too small? here's my hack

Peter Bengtsson peter@grenna.net
Fri, 12 May 2000 12:49:01 +0200 (CEST)

I want to change the amount of rows the textarea
changes with in Zope to a smaller number.

Where do I do that? By clicking "Taller" or "Shorter"
the page obviously "recompiles" with a different
number or rows for textarea. By looking at the HTML
source in the management view, one click on "Taller"
increases row="20" to row="25"
I want it to change from 20 to 22 only. Ideas?