[Zope] ZServer port numbers under NT

Mabe, Brad BRADLEY.D.MABE@saic.com
Wed, 17 May 2000 09:28:19 -0400

I modified my Z2.py file and changed the http port number to 80.  A quick
restart and my site was up and running under 80.  I assume you can make a
similar modification for the ftp port, but haven't tried it.

       -=Brad=-

-----Original Message-----
From: Phil Harris
To: texel@rtvc.com.cu; zope@zope.org
Sent: 5/16/00 6:00 PM
Subject: Re: [Zope] ZServer port numbers under NT

Carlos,

Assuming Zope is running as a service:

Open regedit, navigate to and open
hkey_local_machine/system/currentcontrolset/services/<zope_service_name>
.

You should see a key called parameters, double click this and a dialog
box
pops up.

This text-entry is the command used to start Zope, the normal options
work
so you can set the port base with -P as normal, setting it to -P 0
should do
what you ask.

hth

phil