[Zope] Zope Advocacy FAQ redux

J. Atwood jatwood@bwanazulia.com
Tue, 23 May 2000 18:08:56 -0400

Shane,

The Advocacy FAQ is much need here is some help..

Benchmarks: http://www.zope.org/Members/BwanaZulia/benchmarks.html
Pro Zope Links: http://www.zope.org/Members/BwanaZulia/zope.html

How the competition does it..
Tomcat User Guide: http://jakarta.apache.org/tomcat/index.html  (a really
nice start)
Enhydra Tour: http://www.enhydra.org/software/enhydra/tour/index.html

There are also some of the links at the ZDP.

Let me know if you need anything else... I am trying to get involved with
the Open Directory Project to get the Zope area cleaned up a bit and that
might help as well.