[Zope] Re: [ZDP] Re: [Zope] The agony of the ZOPE Documentation

John Chandler johnc@nipltd.com
Thu, 25 May 2000 10:00:15 +0100 (GMT)

> > Based on the above figures, and assuming £500/day/person, it comes out
> > as:
> >
> > £62,500 (roughly $100,000)
>
> ouch!Interesting.. .And if you write a book, how much will a publisher pay
> you [for example ORA 'Zope in a Nutshell'].
> ..and how many copies do you think ZIAN [Zope in a Nutshell] will sell ?

Well, I for one would be at the front of the queue to buy a copy. In fact,
if nothing comes to light by the end of the year I wonder if NIP would
finance a sabbatical for me to write one? ;-)

Seriously though, I think there's a big demand for something like this,
more so considering how fast Zope seems to have come in such a short time.
In the worst case, maybe O'Reilly would consider an extra chapter to, say,
a third edition of the excellent "Webmaster in a Nutshell"?

John

--
 John Chandler  /  Software Developer  /  New Information Paradigms Ltd
   [ Linux in the office, AmigaOS in the home, PalmOS in the pocket ]