[Zope] Building ZPyGreSQLDA on Linux

Charlie Derr drivel_drool@bigfoot.com
Sat, 27 May 2000 20:47:45 -0400

My problem fits under this subject so i thought i'd hijack it :-]

I have redhat 6.1, and i've installed and gotten postgresql 7.0  working
okay (at least i can create tables at a psql prompt and insert data).

I have zope 2.1.6 and after untarring the ZPyGreSQLDA, the README.txt file
says to do two things.   First:

    make -f Makefile.pre.in boot

there was lots of output, but everything seemed to go okay

however when i tried the second step:

    make

it failed with an error saying that libpq-fe.h and libpq/libpq-fs.h weren't
found

any suggestions for how i correct this?   where *should* those header files
be?

	thanx so much in advance,
		~c

~