[Zope] Reset security?

Norman Khine khine@btinternet.com
Thu, 16 Nov 2000 05:13:17 -0000

Make yourself a Manager within the root folder acl_users of your zope, this
will allow you to access all the sub folders.

Did you add a site root to the folder you can't access?
Sometimes you can get locked out of such folders (not exactly, you have to
log in twice)

hth

Norman

-----Original Message-----
From: zope-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-admin@zope.org]On Behalf Of Dave
Lehman
Sent: 15 November 2001 21:07
To: zope@zope.org
Subject: [Zope] Reset security?

OK, here's a newbie question if there ever was one: I think I inadvertantly
locked myself out of one of the folders of my website-- that is, I somehow
don't seem to have the ability to view the ZMI management screens for a
certain folder (and all subfolders) and more. I can get into the ZMI for
all other folders, just this particular one has a problem.

Is there any way to get myself ZMI rights for this folder again, or do I
have to blow away the whole directory and recreate it?

--dave