[Zope] is it possible to see whether any user is using a perticular zope object

subrahmanyan kalathur subrahmanyan.kalathur@wipro.com
Wed, 22 Nov 2000 16:21:16 +0530

hi,
   when I use the DTML method which include call to SQL methods,
  if someone is also using that DTML Method then either of us get the error
message. And the error message is as follows.

Error Type: SyntaxError
Error Value: unexpected token sequence.near :: "\012Q_name = 'q24'"*''
******************************* current state = 231 expects: 'EXCEPT', '+',
')', 'HAVING', '-', 'UNION', 'AND', 'GROUP', '*', ';', 'OR', 'ORDER',
'INTERSECT', ('nomatch1',) current token = ((-6, 'WHERE'), 'WHERE')

I would like to avoid that error, instead of  that I would like say 'wait '
or something like that. and after the first one gets the complete page the
other's page should come.

Can u give any suggestions.
thanks
bye