[Zope] trouble with SiteAccess; can't manage subtree mapped to inaccessible domain name

Fred Yankowski fred@ontosys.com
Sat, 23 Sep 2000 11:19:35 -0500

Excellent, that did the trick.  Thanks!

And now, after the fact, I see that the CHANGES.txt file mentions this
technique.  RTFM on me.

I'm glad to have SiteAccess.  In combination with the Apache ProxyPass
method <http://www.zope.org/Members/anser/apache_zserver/> it's been
working well to host several domains from the same Zope/Zserver
instance.  Very cool.  It _did_ take me while to realize that I needed
version 2 of SiteAccess to work with Zope 2.
<http://www.zope.org/Members/4am/SiteAccess> only has links to version
1 of SiteAccess, which threw me off for a while.

--
Fred Yankowski           fred@OntoSys.com      tel: +1.630.879.1312
Principal Consultant     www.OntoSys.com       fax: +1.630.879.1370