[Zope] trouble with SiteAccess; can't manage subtree mapped to inaccessible domain name

ethan mindlace fremen mindlace@digicool.com
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 10:42:46 -0400

Fred Yankowski wrote:

> I'm glad to have SiteAccess.  In combination with the Apache ProxyPass
> method <http://www.zope.org/Members/anser/apache_zserver/> it's been
> working well to host several domains from the same Zope/Zserver
> instance.  Very cool.  It _did_ take me while to realize that I needed
> version 2 of SiteAccess to work with Zope 2.
> <http://www.zope.org/Members/4am/SiteAccess> only has links to version
> 1 of SiteAccess, which threw me off for a while.

Ok, well, SiteAccess2 is now the only "canonical" version.  The only way
to get to SiteAccess1 is by going to SiteAccess2 and selecting the old
version.

Hope that helps,

mindlace
Zopatista Community Liason