[Zope] MySQL Database Connector

kentj kentj@tadboise.com
Mon, 02 Apr 2001 15:44:15 -0600

Reading the Zope book about relational databases, (I need to do the same
thing you are doing)
I see that I must install MySQL DA.

The Chapter about relational data bases has examples of some connection
strings for PostGres.

Here is a URlL for ZmyslqDa

http://www.zope.org/Members/mordred/ZMySQLDA

Here is a somewhat dated howto install the Mysql DA on SUSE 6.5 Linux
          http://lists.suse.com/archives/suse-linux-e/2000-Aug/0156.html

I have SUSE 7.1 with the mysql and zope that came with the package.

Hope this helps.