[ZCommerce] RE: Philip leaves Arsdigita (was: Re: [Zope] kerberos ? + LDAP + ecommerce + ZEO replication etc)

Chris McDonough chrism@digicool.com
Mon, 02 Apr 2001 21:43:13 -0400

Please note that the email I sent does not count as an "official DC
response".  I probably should just keep my mouth shut, but I felt that
your plea deserved a response (I didn't want to see it slip through the
cracks) and it's the best I could do at the moment.  I haven't the
authority to make any sort of real decision regarding any DC involvement
in the porting of the openacs ecommerce package to Zope.

Here are the people that do:

  paul@digicool.com
  rob@digicool.com
  jim@digicool.com

I'm bowing out now, because any further commentary from me is just so
much hot air.

- C