[Zope] PageTemplates - TAL configuration

Philip Aylesworth paylesworth@stclairc.on.ca
Wed, 04 Apr 2001 13:25:31 -0400

 >>> Error Type: AttributeError
 >>> Error Value: _v_blocks

 >> This is a strange one.  I'll have to try installing a setup like
 >> yours from
 >> scratch to see if I can replicate it; My CVS checkouts work fine.

 > I am getting the exact same thing. I have RedHat 7.0 with a fresh
 > install of Zope 2.3.1 and only TAL 1.0.0 and PageTemplates 1.0.0
 > added. I tried previously with ParsedXML-1.0, as well, and got the
 > same error. Do I need ParsedXML-1.0?

 > The TAL seems to work fine from the command line using the test > >
 > script.

Well, I tried this again on a different computer with a fresh RedHat
6.2 install, the rest the same as above. Again, I got the same
_v_blocks error. Has anyone else seen this? Has anyone gotten TAL
working from the standard packages? Any ideas? I really, really want
to try TAL!

Phil.

--
Philip Aylesworth