[Zope] Zope in academic/educational/scientific environments (important)

Henny van der Linde Henny van der Linde" <linde@inline-info.nl
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 04:00:16 +0200

Hi,

Thank you for your excellent (helpfull) posting. Everything what you have
said is spot on.
I have the strange feeling that I've could (should) written this ;) (well
maybe not so eloquently put).

I hope you don't mind I don't respond in detail with quotes etc.

What I realy appreciate is your perspective on these matters from an
educational/organisational viewpoint.

I'm now a full time internet/intranet/database developer but I'm also an
educational Psychologist. So I can relate very much to your views. Besides
that I think somewhere on the line our universities must have been cloned ;)
(maybe this is much more, world wide conspiracy).

Henny van der Linde