[Zope] attach and debug a running zope?

Randall F. Kern randy@spoke.net
Sun, 8 Apr 2001 13:57:20 -0700

Just a quick follow up in case others need to do similar things.

Wing IDE is cool!  It didn't actually do what I needed, but it would be
great for most problems.  The problem I had was a hang inside a C
extension, and WingIDE can't break ("Pause") while C code is running.

So I did it all in GDB...  Not easy to debug Python code using GDB, but
it works.

-Randy