[Zope] Re: Foxpro ODBC fails after Disk Crash (was: (no subject))

Thomas B. Passin tpassin@mitretek.org
Mon, 9 Apr 2001 16:35:01 -0400

Mike, please include a descriptive subject line in your posts next time, OK?

Are you sure the Foxpro database file still exists intact after the crash?
You could probably have configured odbc even if the file had been damaged or
removed.  Can you access the file with any other prgram since the crash?

Cheers,

Tom P

Mike McConnell wrote -

> I am attempting to re-setup an ODBC connection in Zope (that used to work
until
> a fatal hard drive failure) to access a Visual FoxPro database and get the
> following error:
>
> sql.error: ('S0002', 173, "[Microsoft] [ODBC Visual Foxpro
Driver]File