ZPT and GoLive? was: RE: [Zope] More WebDAV fun.

Tino Wildenhain tino@wildenhain.de
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 15:17:55 +0200

Hi,

my self created subclass of folder does this. However, its
a bit erm. done with the hot needle for now ;) I'm not very
happy with the code, but it does its job.

Basically it presents a view of the site for ftp, where the
documents and images have endings (depending on their content-type)
on upload, the endings are stripped off. (For documents, the
process is even longer, since the title-tag of html-docs gets
read and so on)

Since our "Designers" use DreamWeaver, I was forced to do so
to get a consistent site. Additionally some ugly tags are filtered
out (such as <font> )

Its not very clean as I sayd, but if there is demand I can put
whats ready so far online.

Regards
Tino

--On Montag, 9. April 2001 11:46 -0700 "Upton, Sean"