[Zope] creditshard

Tony Rutherford tony@digicool.com
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 00:01:56 -0400

Jason,

    Your timing is pretty ironic.  We just found out about that problem a
couple hours ago, and put in a patch on their system which avoids the
TypeError you refer to below.  So you caught this problem in a fairly small
time window.  Is your timing as good with the stock market?  So people can
still do the search if they want, but it will no longer be a determining
factor as to whether or not the site is using Zope :>)

    The main point of your message is well taken though.   I'm really not at
liberty to discuss the 1010wins or cbsnewyork project in any detail...but to
kinda reinforce your point, you'll be happy to know that the following
stations are also running Zope.

www.krockradio.com (...yes of Howard Stearn fame)
www.wcbs880.com
www.wcbsfm.com