[Zope] Summarization and Zope

Ausum augusto@artlover.com
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 22:45:12 -0500

After searching the Zope's site and the web, this is a question I've come up
with:
Is anybody working on a Summarization product for Zope?

Some weeks ago, after reading the Directions Road Map, I realized that the best
way to include these kind of features in Zope was to write communication
components to existing software, rather than dealing with new, complicated
code, from scratch. But I'm assuming there aren't current projects on
summarization written in Python, so if this is correct, this may be the right
moment to start a new proposal on this subject, at least at a very basic level.

Regards,

Ausum