[Zope] UPDATE: Problems calling directory

Adrian Madrid aem@byu.edu
Thu, 19 Apr 2001 23:20:29 -0700 (PDT)

--- Ben Peter <Ben.Peter@t-online.de> wrote:
> Adrian,
>
> > Although it sounds right I have tried and I sitll
> get
> > KeyError : name not found or allowed.
> That sounds much like the Portal.Publications.Review
> cannot be properly acquired from where your
> dtml-with snipplet is called. Could you go a bit
> into detail with your folder structure?

Root
 +- Portal (CMF Site)
 |  +- Members (Folder)
 |  |  +- aem (Folder)
 |  |     +- ArticleX (CMF Article)
 |  +- Publications (Folder)
 |  |  +- Review (Folder)
 |  |  |  +- Vol22 (Folder)

As you can see I working on a CMF site the is giving
me headaches. ArticleX is a customized content that
has a 'location' property with the directory where it
should show up (ie. 'Publications/Review/Vol22').

In the standard_html_header I call a dtml method
(breadcrumbs) where I want to get the fake PARENTS
(the lineage of where it should show). Here follows
some of the code I was working on:

<dtml-if location>

<dtml-let transtab="_.string.maketrans('/', '.')"
 location2="'Portal.'+_.string.translate(location,
transtab)">

<dtml-with "Portal.Publications.Review.Vol22">
     in the <dtml-var title_and_id> Folder.</p>
</dtml-with>

<dtml-with "_.getitem(_.getitem('location2'))">
     in the <dtml-var title_and_id> Folder.</p>
</dtml-with>

</dtml-let>

</dtml-if>

I don't know if there is something in the CMF that
breaks the logic and I will try that tomorrow. If you
see anything that I can try, please let me know.

Thanks again for your help,

=====
Adrian Esteban Madrid
Benson Institute, Webmaster