[Zope] asp request and response objects

David Kovach dave@kovach.com
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 17:32:41 -0500

Hi Andy,

The ASP session object is quick and easy but it doesnt scale well at all due
to it being a memory hog and it isnt an enterprise-wide solution for
security reasons.

But, definately need some "canned" ZOPE solutions to describe how to
a) handle session via something like a session object and b) show the bonus
of decreased memory usage and increased security with a ZOPE session
"object"...

Hmmmm...

David Kovach
dave@kovach.com