[Zope] Zope management screens and OmniWeb (on OS X)

Tony McDonald tony.mcdonald@ncl.ac.uk
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 11:31:35 +0100

On 26/4/01 10:41 am, "tom smith" <tom@othermedia.com> wrote:

> hi all
>
> just reporting a strange bug when trying to manage zope using OmniWeb
> ( a non too shabby (non-MS) browser on OSX). The left-hand and top frame
> work fine, but in the right-hand frame where my DTMLMethods and Folders
> should be I get the results of the index_html for that folder. That
> is...what the folder would look like if I was viewing it.
>
> This means I can't use OmniWeb to edit zope sites. I've never seen this
> kind of bug before ever...
>
> does anyone have a fix? .... or even care :-)  ?
>
> cheers
>
> tom

I care! :)
I've got OS-X and it's excellent. Preview IE is not up to snuff for my Zope
work, so I went to Omniweb. Their Omnigraffle program is dead neat (I bought
it!) so hope they'll get this fixed soon.

Tone.
--
Dr Tony McDonald,  Assistant Director, FMCC, http://www.fmcc.org.uk/
The Medical School, Newcastle University Tel: +44 191 243 6140