[Zope] structured text to variable

Geir Bækholt Geir Bækholt <geirh@funcom.com>
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 09:22:14 +0200

Jens ,

I did this in dtml , although i would clearly have picked pythonscript
if i were to do it again today ..

i found the easiest solution to be to use a separate method for the
html-rendering, as the structured-text-parameter is not available in
the REQUEST.set construct i used a lot at the time..

- then , just use something like :
<dtml-call "REQUEST.set('renderedHTML',makeHTMLmethod(_.None,_))">
- and the proper manage_changeProperties for saving the
renderedHTML....

:-)

--
Geir Bækholt