[Zope] dtml-tree info

Robert Segall roseg@apsis.ch
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 20:37:44 +0200

Hope someone has already run into this: I need to be able to control
the tree display state from dtml and I can't find any info on the
subject.

The "normal" tree display has the "+" (or "-") part, with its own
URL that includes an encoded argument, and the user-defined part. At
the very least I would like to be able to mimic the behaviour of the
"+" by clicking on the "user" part (which I make into a link by
myself). To make matters worse, this link may take me to another
object (page).

Ideally, I would like to be able to control the display behaviour -
saying which branch(es) are to be shown open and which closed, and
to which level, within the page itself.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated. Tnx,

Robert