[Zope] writing dtml on zope.org

ethan mindlace fremen mindlace@digicool.com
Mon, 30 Apr 2001 17:43:14 -0400

--On Monday, April 30, 2001 14:25:40 -0600 Casey Duncan <cduncan@kaivo.com>
wrote:
> All I am after is a way to present the standard stuff, howtos, tips and
> products. I suspect this is all that anyone really needs. If you want
> more, you should just have your own site as you suggest.
>
> What objects would members still be able to create?

News Items, Software Products*, Wikis, How-To's and Tips (may be merged),
Folders, Links, generic HTML/Structured Text Documents.

Also, more significant aspects of the site will be delegated, so community
members of good standing that show an interest will probably have greater
levels of permission than they do today, i.e. being able to create python
scripts, etc. for the purposes of making zope.org better.

*Software Products are likely to be fairly different, but they will allow
the creation of Trackers and fishbowl-esque content.

--
ethan mindlace fremen
zopatista community liason