[Zope] Great html-applet ( commecial ) to be used as a content-editing tool with Zope

Philippe Jadin all@123piano.com
Sat, 04 Aug 2001 13:49:32 +0200

Hello,

I'd really be interested by this mozilla xul stuff. Right now I'm
probably using it without noticing. ;-)

(this message is being written in mozilla mail btw).

Do you think it could be possible to use standard html text area and
edit those with a rich html edit component?

Philippe