[Zope] uploading multiple files into zope

Joe Gaffey Joe.Gaffey@gradient.ie
Wed, 22 Aug 2001 12:00:30 +0100

Hi all,

I have my site all set up and ready to rock (I think :), so now I would like
to upload my files from my old system.  I was planning on ftp'ing them
(mostly just html files) in but realised that thay are spread over a
multitiude of subdirectories.  Usually one would normally just tar the whole
thing, ftp the tar and then untar at the other side, but of course I can't
do this in zope (or can I?).

Is there any easy way of moving (over 5,000 files in about 800 dirs) without
doing each subdirectory individually?  Maybe this is not a zope question?

Any suggestions welcome.........
Joe.

Joe Gaffey
Software Developer
Gradient - a Sabre Company

Ormonde House			Tel:	+ 353 1 2400 500
12 Lower Leeson Street		Fax:	+ 353 1 2400 501
Dublin 2				Email:	joe.gaffey@gradient.ie
Ireland

Web:	www.gradient.ie
	www.sabre.com