[Zope] Introduction Presentation?

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom.deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 11:45:51 +0100

Hi,

I know about people asking questions if somebody already made an
introduction presentation. Now I'm looking one for myself. It is very
important because now I finally have the chance to tell the IT department
about Zope.
Is there someone who has already done a presentation about Zope to an IT
department? They know nothing about Zope, so it has to be basic, but still
interesting for such experienced IT people. They know about ColdFusion,
Spectra, Java, Security, Network (yup, it's probably the whole IT
department). And I would like to tell them something about the more enhanced
/ future stuff. One of such thing, I think they will be interested in  is
for instance the single-point of failure in the ZEO. I know people are
working on this problem. How far is the project going? I can write my own
introduction, but I would be very grateful if I could get some advice from
people who already experienced something like this.

Thanks in advance,
Tom.