[Zope] Introduction Presentation?

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 05:07:54 -0600

>I know about people asking questions if somebody already made an
>introduction presentation. Now I'm looking one for myself. It is very
>important because now I finally have the chance to tell the IT department
>about Zope.
>Is there someone who has already done a presentation about Zope to an IT
>department? They know nothing about Zope, so it has to be basic, but still
>interesting for such experienced IT people. They know about ColdFusion,
>Spectra, Java, Security, Network (yup, it's probably the whole IT
>department). And I would like to tell them something about the more enhanced
>/ future stuff. One of such thing, I think they will be interested in  is
>for instance the single-point of failure in the ZEO. I know people are
>working on this problem. How far is the project going? I can write my own
>introduction, but I would be very grateful if I could get some advice from
>people who already experienced something like this.

I know this is not exactly what you are looking for, but I used this
presentation this summer at the OpenSource Web conference (Sweden), UK UUG
Meeting, Linuxtag 2001 and at struktur (company presentation). I usually
compare Zope to other technologies as it comes up, but do not have slides
on it.

http://physics.cbu.edu/stephan/ZopePresentation

Regards,
Stephan