[Zope] folder url should end in /

Lee Harr missive@hotmail.com
Sun, 16 Dec 2001 18:49:10 +0000

Today, someone created an index_html document in our Zope site which

Grumble.

The trouble was that their images were not showing up when requesting
the folder as folderName and not as folderName/

I know that Zope adds a <base href="..."> when there is an html head
section, but is the head section required?

I notice that Apache, when a bare folder is requested, comes
back with the folder with the trailing slash automatically.
Is there a reason why Zope does not do this? Should I just be
educating the newbie html coders, or is this a bug?